Round 1: Create a Mini-Kit using a set color scheme...

Round 2: Create a Paper Pack using any theme or color scheme...

Round 3: Create a coordinating Element Pack to go with the papers...

Round 4 is to create a full-size kit with any theme or color scheme we want. I've had so much fun with this and I can't wait for the big reveal tomorrow afternoon. Come back to check it out! Also, if you want to see and grab some of the other contestant's freebies, just head over to ScrapMatters and register to get access to the Design Star gallery... tons of great stuff all for FREE!
1 comment:
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 29, 2009. Thanks again.
Post a Comment